Thank you for joining me for my first episode. If you’re looking for me on social media all my contact details are here. Please leave me a comment to say hello or if you have questions or comments!
- The Tea: Blackberry from TeaGschwendner & Green (review here)
- The Mug: Tervis, available at Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Wearing: Terrain by Janina Kallio, Twisted Fiber Art Arial in the Jaunty colorway
- On the needles: Little Sister’s Dress by Tara Froseth Design, Knitpicks Stroll in Blue Topaz
- Casting on: Double Knit Kraken Cowl by Kraftling, Cascade 220 Superwash in Charcoal and Teal, for Camp Loopy
- Casting on: Plain socks on a sock blank that I dyed.
- Casting on: Legwarmies by Alana Dakos, Knitpicks Felici (discontinued) in Splash
- Spun: Southern Cross Fibre Spelsau, available in my shop
- Spun: Southern Cross Fibre South African Superfine, available in my shop
- Spinning: Hello Yarn, Merino/Silk, Sinister Gray Mists
- On deck: Prairie House Fibers in “hot hues”
- On deck: Re-plying Scrappies