The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 2
Welcome back for my second episode and welcome to new viewers. If you’re looking for me on social media all my contact details are here. Please leave me a comment to say hello!
- Off the needles: Little Sister’s Dress by Tara Froseth Design, Knitpicks Stroll in Blue Topaz and Legwarmies by Alana Dakos in Knitpicks Felici (discontinued)
- Surprise cast-on: French Market bag by Polly Outhwaite in Webs Valley Yarns Northhampton in Pacific Teal, Apple Green and a bit of Eggplant
- Working on: Double Knit Kraken Cowl by Kraftling, Cascade 220 Superwash in Charcoal and Teal, for Camp Loopy
- Working on: Plain socks on a sock blank that I dyed.
- Spun: Hello Yarn, Merino/Silk, Sinister Gray Mists, available in my shop
- Spun: Re-plying Scrappies
- Spinning: Prairie House Fibers in “hot hues”
- On deck: Two if by Hand Mixed BFL in Roxy