Welcome back for my third episode and welcome to new viewers. I was on vacation last week and missed you all.
If you’re looking for me on social media all my contact details are here. Please leave me a comment to say hello!
- Winged Samara by Chrissy Prange in Midnight Sheep Superwash Sock in the Tardis colorway
- Ongoing sale on all Leftsideknits patterns – 50% off!
- The Tea: Glow Cloud by Adagio (review here)
- The Mug: Tervis, available at Bed, Bath & Beyond and on Amazon
- Off the needles: Little Sister’s Dress by Tara Froseth Design, Knitpicks Stroll in Blue Topaz and Legwarmies by Alana Dakos in Knitpicks Felici (discontinued)
- Off the needles and DISASTROUS: French Market bag by Polly Outhwaite in Webs Valley Yarns Northhampton in Pacific Teal, Apple Green and a bit of Eggplant
- Abandoned: Plain socks on a sock blank that I dyed.
- Working on: Double Knit Kraken Cowl by Kraftling, Cascade 220 Superwash in Charcoal and Teal, for Camp Loopy
- Picking up WIPS: Cabin Cowl by Christine Long Derks (treasuregoddess) in Wollmeise in various colorways
- Picking up WIPS: Caramel by Isabell Kraemer in Valley Yarns Northhampton in Fawn, Dahlia, Light Green Heather, and Chestnut Heather colorways.
- Spun: Prairie House Fibers in “hot hues”, available in my shop
- Spun: Re-plying Scrappies
- Spinning: Two if by Hand Mixed BFL in Roxy
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre, Falkland Silk in Promenade