The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 4, Back on Track
Welcome back for my fourth episode and welcome to new viewers.
If you’re looking for me on social media all my contact details are here. Please leave me a comment to say hello!
- The Tea: The Republic of Tea, Strawberry Basil Iced Green Tea
- The Mug: Tervis, available at Amazon and Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Off the needles: Double Knit Kraken Cowl by Kraftling, Cascade 220 Superwash in Charcoal and Teal, for Camp Loopy
- Picking up WIPS: Cabin Cowl by Christine Long Derks (treasuregoddess) in Wollmeise in various colorways
- Picking up WIPS: Mini Mittens for the craft show using the Scrappies yarn I re-plied.
- On deck: Halloween socks, my own pattern, Knit Picks Felici in Spooky
- Bags: Slipped Stitch Studios
- Spun: Two if by Hand Mixed BFL in Roxy
- Spun: Southern Cross Fibre, Falkland Silk in Promenade
- On deck: Two if by Hand, BFL Silk in Explosion