The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 7, Sipping and spinning.
Welcome back to Episode 7 and welcome to new viewers. Stay tuned until the end for information about the 100+ subscriber giveaway.
If you’re looking for me on social media all my contact details are here. Please leave me a comment to say hello!
- The Tea: David’s Tea Lime Gelato
- The Mug: Tervis, available at Amazon and Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Sunday Shawl by The Little Bee/Alia Bland, crocheted for me by a wonderful friend
- In progress: Halloween socks, my own pattern, Knit Picks Felici in Spooky; Toe: David’s Toe-up Sock Cookbook by David Schulz; Heel: Fish Lips Kiss Heel by Sox Therapist
- In progress: Sugarplums Blanket by Danielle Chalson, Madelinetosh Sport in Night Blooms
- In progress: Endless Mountain by Chrissy Prange (test knit), Cascade Epiphany in Cherry Red
- Finished: Dripping Fiber Studios, Merino/Cashmere and Merino/Cashmere/Nylon braids, Maypole and Metista-Cotillion
- Finished: Two if by Hand, BFL/Silk in Explosion
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre, S. African Superfine Merino in Homeland