The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 8, The Finishing Queen
Welcome back to Episode 8 and welcome to new viewers. Congratulations to Becky Hopper for winning the handwoven scarf for the 100 subscriber giveaway. Please contact me at thestashbuckler at gmail dot com with your shipping address!
If you’re looking for me on social media all my contact details are here. Please leave me a comment to say hello!
- Finished: Halloween socks, my own pattern, Knit Picks Felici in Spooky; Toe: David’s Toe-up Sock Cookbook by David Schulz; Heel: Fish Lips Kiss Heel by Sox Therapist
- Finished: Sugarplums Blanket by Danielle Chalson, Madelinetosh Sport in Night Blooms
- Finished: Endless Mountain by Chrissy Prange (test knit), Cascade Epiphany in Cherry Red
- In progress: Legwarmies by Alana Dakos, Two Windows Dye Knitty Bits in Halloween colors
- In progress: Caramel by Isabell Kraemer, Valley Yarns Northhampton in Fawn, Light Green Heather, Dahlia & Chestnut Heather
- Finished the first skein, second skein in progress: Southern Cross Fibre, S. African Superfine Merino in Homeland
- On deck: Skein, Australian Merino in Meadow