The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 10, Baseball means knitting.
Welcome back to Episode 10 and welcome to new viewers.
If you’re looking for me on social media all my contact details are here. Please leave me a comment to say hello!
- Nella Paul: Pattern mashup of Wanda Nell by Jennifer Hagan and Paulie by Isabell Kraemer, The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in Twice-Stabbed Lady Beetle and Faithful Beauty
- Finished: Earflap Hat by Jane Richmond, my handspun yarn
- Finished: Aviatrix by Justine Turner, Huckleberry Knits Cascara MCN Worsted in the Lady Mary Colorway
- Work in Progress: Vanilla socks in Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso in La Duree Macaroons
- Work in Progress: Groovy Shawl by JumperCablesKnitting, Twisted Fiber Art Arial in the Velvet colorway
- Casting on: I Heart Cables hat by Justyna Lorkowska, Lion Brand 100% Superwash Merino in Spring Leaf
- Finished: Skein, Australian Merino in Meadow
- In Progress: Bee Mice Elf, Superwash Merino in Chilly Penguin
- On Deck: Southern Cross Fibre, S. African Superfine Merino in Heartland