The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 14, The one in which I say UM too much.
Welcome back to Episode 14 and welcome to new viewers. I had a few technical difficulties today so there is one ugly cut in the middle. Please just bear with me.
Please come and join the Ravelry group!
- The Tea: Orange Dulce from Mighty Leaf
- The Mug: Mug purchased from Tamarack Artisan Center, West Virginia; designed and made by Linn Pottery, Wheeling, West Virginia
- Cabin Cowl by Christine Long Derks; Wollmeise (various colorways)
- Caramel by Isabell Kraemer; Valley Yarns Northhampton (various colorways)
- Work in Progress: Groovy Shawl by JumperCablesKnitting, Twisted Fiber Art Arial in the Velvet colorway
- Work in Progress: Porphura by Amy Miller in Miss Babs Yowza in Tulipa
- Finished: Western Sky Knits, Organic Polwarth, Tinkerbell
- On deck: Dripping Fiber Studios, Batts in Fluffmeister
- Come join the Ravelry Group!
- Want to knit a sweater? Come check out NaKniSweMo – National Knit a Sweater Month, starting November 1 and running through November 30!
- Abby Franquemont’s definition of different fiber preparations.