The Corner of Knit & Tea: Gift KAL and Giveaway!
Welcome back to Episode 15 and welcome to new viewers. Stay tuned until the end of this episode to find out details about the Gift-a-long in the Ravelry group and the 250 subscriber YouTube giveaway! To enter just leave a comment on this episode over on YouTube.
Please come and join the Ravelry group!
- The Tea: Wild Raspberry Hibiscus from Stash Tea
- The Mug: I ❤ Aunt Laura mug from Roxy
- Climbing Vines Pullover by Joelle Meier Rioux in Queensland Kathmandu Aran (discontinued)
- Work in Progress: Porphura by Amy Miller in Miss Babs Yowza in Tulipa
- Work in Progress: Groovy Shawl by JumperCablesKnitting, Twisted Fiber Art Arial in the Velvet colorway
- Work in Progress: Ribband by Laura Nelkin, leftover sock yarns
- Finished: Dripping Fiber Studios, Batts in Fluffmeister
- On deck: Merino that I dyed, Chestnut/Red/Fuchsia
- Come join the Gift-a-long in the Ravelry Group! Earn a chance to win a prize for every gift knit you finish between November 12 and December 31, 2014. WIPS count too!
- We have hit 250 subscribers on YouTube! Thank you all so much for tuning in and spending time with me. To enter for a chance to win a bump of Hello Yarn fiber (or have me spin it for you), just leave a comment on this episode over on YouTube. Good luck!