Welcome back to Episode 16 and welcome to new viewers. This week my episode is a little different than usual – I’m traveling across the country and meeting up with some friends and recording from different places. I get a little goofy with Kim and Sam of Come Knit With Us and their friend (and my tea-loving friend) Liz!
I also want to congratulate the winner of the 250 subscriber prize – Sarah Gautreaux. Please email me at thestashbuckler at gmail dot com to let me know where to send your prize!
Please come and join the Ravelry group!
- Finished and wearing: Porphura by Amy Miller in Miss Babs Yowza in Tulipa
- Almost finished: Groovy Shawl by JumperCablesKnitting, Twisted Fiber Art Arial in the Velvet colorway
- Work in Progress: Mittens for Roxy
- On Deck: Eliina Shawl by Lankakomero in Malabrigo Lace in Teal Feather
- On Deck: Barley Hat by Tin Can Knits and Turn a Square Hat by Jared Flood
- In process: samples from Cloudlover, Fondant Fibre and On the Round
- Spindles: IST Crafts, Isle of Wight; Bosworth (Bossie)
- Come join the Gift-a-long in the Ravelry Group! Earn a chance to win a prize for every gift knit you finish between November 12 and December 31, 2014. WIPS count too!