The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 17, Christmas Knitting & Sipping
Welcome back to Episode 17 and welcome to new viewers. Join me as I sip a holiday tea, finish up my Christmas knits and talk about spinning and how I learned to spin.
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Gift KAL!
- Finished: Felted Clogs by Fiber Trends, Valley Yarns Northhampton in Merlot Heather and Dark Green Heather
- Work in Progress: Eliina Shawl by Lankakomero in Malabrigo Lace in Teal Feather
- Work in Progress: Colorblock Scarf (my own design) in Woolfolk Far in Dove Gray, Sky Gray and Raven
- On Deck: Christmas Tree Skirt and Socks
- Finished: Chestnut Cherry (my own dyeing)
- On Deck: Sweet Georgia Superwash Merino in Fondant
- Come join the Gift-a-long in the Ravelry Group! Earn a chance to win a prize for every gift knit you finish between November 12 and December 31, 2014. WIPS count too!