The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 19, Finishing out the year
Welcome back to Episode 19 and welcome to new viewers. Join me as I sip a holiday tea, finish up my Christmas knits and talk about spinning.
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Gift KAL!
- Mug: Handwarmer Mug, gift from my sister
- Tea: The Republic of Tea, Peppermint Bark
- Finished: Hemlock Ring Blanket adapted by Jared Flood, Lion Brand Lion’s Pride Woolspun in Red
- Work in Progress: Eliina Shawl by Lankakomero in Malabrigo Lace in Teal Feather
- Work in Progress: Eternity Scarf by Michele Wang, Wollmeise Merino DK in Magnolie dark
- Finished: Chestnut Cherry (my own dyeing)
- Finished: Sweet Georgia Superwash Merino in Fondant
- In Process: Hello Yarn October 2014 Club, Corriedale, Hidden Thicket
- Combination Spin: Spunky Eclectic Dark Merino in Asteroid, Southern Cross Fibre BFL/Silk in Seraglio
- Come join the Gift-a-long in the Ravelry Group! Earn a chance to win a prize for every gift knit you finish between November 12 and December 31, 2014. WIPS count too!
- Resolutions/goals for next year
- Knit from stash January-March 2015
- Spin 52 braids in 2015