Welcome back to Episode 20 and welcome to new viewers. Join me as I sip a tea, finish up my 2014 knits and spins, and talk about what 2015 might bring.
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Gift KAL!
- Mug: Infuser mug, gift from a friend but I’ve seen similar ones at Cost Plus World Market
- Tea: David’s Tea, Caramel Corn
- Finished: Hemlock Ring Blanket adapted by Jared Flood, Lion Brand Lion’s Pride Woolspun in Red
- Work in Progress: Eliina Shawl by Lankakomero in Malabrigo Lace in Teal Feather
- Work in Progress: Christmas Eve Socks, Zigzagular by Susie White in MarigoldJen BFL Sock in Merry & Bright
- Finished: Hello Yarn October 2014 Club, Corriedale, Hidden Thicket
- In process: Combination Spin: Spunky Eclectic Dark Merino in Asteroid, Southern Cross Fibre BFL/Silk in Seraglio
- On deck: Hello Yarn BFL, Head Banger
- Come join the Gift-a-long in the Ravelry Group! Earn a chance to win a prize for every gift knit you finish between November 12 and December 31, 2014. WIPS count too!
- Join in for our next craft-a-long – Selfish Crafting. Now that we’ve spent time working on gifts for others, let’s knit for ourselves! Craft an item for yourself between January 1 and February 15, 2015 and enter for a chance to win prizes. More details in the Ravelry group!