The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 21, Happy New Year!
Welcome back to Episode 21 and welcome to new viewers. Join me as I sip a tea, and talk about my first knits and spins of 2015.
I also announce prize winners for the Gift A Long. Come check out the Ravelry group to see who won!
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Selfish KAL!
- Mug: The Bronze, gift from a Buffy loving friend
- Tea: Tea Time Scottsdale, Santa’s Cookie
- All the Shades of Truth by Laura Aylor, my own handspun
- Finished: Felted Clogs by Bev Galeskas, Patons Worsted Wool
- Work in Progress: Christmas Eve Socks, Zigzagular by Susie White in MarigoldJen BFL Sock in Merry & Bright
- Work in Progress: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- Finished: Combination Spin: Spunky Eclectic Dark Merino in Asteroid, Southern Cross Fibre BFL/Silk in Seraglio
- Finished: Hello Yarn BFL, Head Banger
- On deck: Western Sky Knits, Polwarth in Berry Patch.
- Come join in for our next craft-a-long – Selfish Crafting. Now that we’ve spent time working on gifts for others, let’s knit for ourselves! Craft an item for yourself between January 1 and February 15, 2015 and enter for a chance to win prizes. More details in the Ravelry group!