The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 22, Hats hats hats.
Welcome back to Episode 22 and welcome to new viewers. Join me as I sip a tea, and talk about my knits and spins.
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Selfish KAL!
- Mug: Jennie the Potter Sheep Mug, Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival souvenir
- Tea: Tea Time Scottsdale, Organic Coconut
- Finished: Christmas Eve Socks, Zigzagular by Susie White in MarigoldJen BFL Sock in Merry & Bright
- Finished: Turn a Square by Jared Flood, in various worsted scraps
- Finished: Hats for a friend’s baby, Barley by Tin Can Knits and Turn a Square by Jared Flood, Miss Babs Yowza in Tulipa and Wollmeise Merino DK in Magnolie
- Work in Progress: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- On deck: Ribbed & Ruffled Tea Cozies by Churchmouse Yarn & Teas, Noro Kureyon
- On deck: Handspun Hottie by Laurie Claire, my handspun
- Finished: Western Sky Knits, Polwarth in Berry Patch.
- On deck: Cloudlover Fibers, Falkland in Concord
- Come join in for our next craft-a-long – Selfish Crafting. Now that we’ve spent time working on gifts for others, let’s knit for ourselves! Craft an item for yourself between January 1 and February 15, 2015 and enter for a chance to win prizes. More details in the Ravelry group!