The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 24, A bit of a short one.
Welcome back to Episode 24 and welcome to new viewers. Today I show my two knitting projects in progress and a recent spin that gave me some trouble.
Please come and join the Ravelry group and the ongoing Selfish KAL!
- Mug: Loopy Ewe Spring Fling Mug
- Tea: Stash Tea, Maple Apple Cider Herbal Tea
- Work in Progress: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- Work in Progress: Quaker Yarn Stretcher Boomerang by Susan Ashcroft, my handspun
- Come join in for our next craft-a-long – Selfish Crafting. Now that we’ve spent time working on gifts for others, let’s knit for ourselves! Craft an item for yourself between January 1 and February 15, 2015 and enter for a chance to win prizes. More details in the Ravelry group!