Welcome back to Episode 27 and welcome to new viewers. Today I have a few finished objects and some progress on the big knits.
Please come and join the Ravelry group and don’t forget that today is the last day to enter the Selfish Craft-a-long!
- The Mug: Tea Time mug by Urban Outfitter
- The Tea: Hibiscus Vanilla Apple, Republic of Tea
- Snowbird by Heidi Kirrmaier, my handspun
- Finished: Remembrance Poppy to Knit by Katy Sparrow, various scraps
- Finished: Golden Pear by Melissa Thomson, various scraps
- Work in Progress: Eliina Shawl by Lankakomero in Malabrigo Lace in Teal Feather
- Work in Progress: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- Finished: Hello Yarn, Shetland, Widdershins
- On deck: Into the Whirled Falkland batt, End of Innocence
- Today is the last day for the craft-a-long – Selfish Crafting. So finish it, photo it and post it for a chance to win prizes! More details in the Ravelry group.