Welcome back to Episode 28 and welcome to new viewers. Today I have a few finished objects and some progress on the big knits.
Please come and join the Ravelry group. Stay tuned as we’re getting ready to do some more craft alongs!
- The Mug: I ♥ Aunt Laura
- The Tea: Blackberry Fruit Tea, Tea Gschwendner
- Work in Progress: Socks (my own pattern: Toe: David’s Toe-up Sock Cookbook by David Schulz; Heel: Fish Lips Kiss Heel by Sox Therapist), in Must Stash Perfect Sock Dark Side of the Moon.
- Work in Progress: Leftovers Cowl by Wendy Johnson, various fingering weights
- March’s craft-a-long will be a Hat-a-long! Knit, crochet or craft any hat between March 1 and 31st. It could also be green for St. Patrick’s Day. Come over to the Ravelry group for more details and to post finished objects. I’m thinking about knitting Lapsang by Claire Devine (from her new Tea Collection) or Snawheid by Kate Davies. What will you knit?
- For the more intrepid knitters, a few of us are going to start a Pi Shawl knit-a-long on Pi day: 3/14/15. This won’t be a formal craft-a-long with prizes and such, but there will be a thread in the Ravelry group if you’d like to join us.