Welcome back to Episode 33 and welcome to new viewers. Today I’m back in a different part of my craft room. I’ve got lots of WIPs to chat about, and don’t forget that this is the last few days for the Hat-a-long!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- The Tea: Guava Cadabra, David’s Tea and green, iced
- The Mug: Tervis tumbler
- In Progress: Heliotaxis Pi Shawl by Renata Brenner, Squoosh Sublime Lace in Raisin
- In Progress: Krydda by Yarn Madness, YoYo Cashsport String MCN Brains
- In Progress: Featherweight Cardigan by Hannah Fettig, adapted to Custom Fit, Hikoo by Skacel Riley in Sky
- Finished: Three Waters Farm BFL in Wild Sweet Cherries
- On Deck: Crazy Batt
- March’s craft-a-long will be a Hat-a-long! Knit, crochet or craft any hat between March 1 and 31st. It could also be green for St. Patrick’s Day. Come over to the Ravelry group for more details and to post finished objects.
- For the more intrepid knitters, a few of us are going to start a Pi Shawl knit-a-long on Pi day: 3/14/15. This won’t be a formal craft-a-long with prizes and such, but there will be a thread in the Ravelry group if you’d like to join us.