The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 39, Handbrake Giveaway!
Welcome back to Episode 39 and welcome to new viewers. Today I have some WIPs and spins to show you. I also announce a giveaway of the Handbrake by Dan & Kay Jones of the Bakery Bears podcast and a skein of yarn handspun by me! The yarn is spun from batts created by Navi Knits that I won from Come Knit with Us (Kim & Sam’s) podcast anniversary.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- The Tea: Bigelow Caramel Chai
- The Mug: World War I Museum
- In progress: Chicory Top by Sarah Pope, Unwind Yarn Company Journey Sock in I Want it Now
- In progress: Ulmus Shawl by Kirsten Kapur, Hedgehog Fibers Twist Sock in Teacup and ColorPurl MCN in Cochineal Dark Cherry
- Come join the Spring into Summer KAL over in the Ravelry group.