The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 44, I do like a big shawl.
Welcome back to Episode 44! This week I have a finished shawl and an almost finished baby sweater. There’s a spin in progress, and some things ready to be cast on!
Please come and join the Ravelry group. We’re doing a craft-a-long in May and June: Spring into Summer!
- The Tea: Organic Coconut from Dani of Little Bobbins Knits
- The Mug: Skills (Batman Knitting), Society6
- Finished: Duane Park Triangle by Kirsten Kapur, Madelinetosh TML in Moonstone and Georgia O’Keeffe
- In Progress: Boy Sweater by Lisa Chemery, Cascade 220 Superwash in Forest Heather
- On Deck: Socks for Roxy and me, Hedgehog Fibres Twist Sock in Pistachio, Knitterly Things Vesper in Isla
- In Progress: The Droll Eclectic SW Merino in Rocket Pop
- On Deck: Two if By Hand Polwarth in Moon Pie
- Come join the Spring into Summer KAL over in the Ravelry group.
- DPN Cozy from Dani of Little Bobbins