The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 45, Love Wins
Welcome back to Episode 45! This week I have a few finished projects to show you, and I talk about my July cast-ons and Tour de Fleece!
Please come and join the Ravelry group. There are only a few days left in the Spring into Summer craft-along! Entries must be posted in the thread by June 30th. I’ll lock the thread on July 1 and announce prizes on the next podcast.
- The Tea: Stash Sunny Orange Ginger
- Finished: Boy Sweater by Lisa Chemery, Cascade 220 Superwash in Forest Heather
- Finished: Socks for Roxy and me, Hedgehog Fibres Twist Sock in Pistachio, Knitterly Things Vesper in Isla
- In Progress: Love Wins project, Zick Zack Scarf by Christy Kamm in Noro Silk Garden Sock
- On Deck: Wonderland Tank by Nicole Montgomery, Wollmeise Twin in Fuchsia and Ebenholtz
- Finished: The Droll Eclectic SW Merino in Rocket Pop
- In Progress: Two if By Hand Polwarth in Moon Pie
- On Deck: Hello Yarn Merino/Silk in Waterweed
- Come join the Spring into Summer KAL over in the Ravelry group.