The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 48, Podaversary!
Welcome back to Episode 48 and my one year anniversary/podaversary! There’s lots of catching up to do this week. I have finished projects and lots of spinning to show you. I also have a few giveaways for my anniversary – head over to the Ravelry group to enter to win those!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Vanilla Bean Striped Socks by Emily O’Grady in Knitterly Things Vesper in Isla
- Finished: Melancholy by Laurie Woodward, Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Antler, Frabjous Fibers Cheshire Cat Mini Skein packs in Too Much Pepper
- Finished: Purl Soho Classic Cuffed Hat, Cascade 220 Superwash in Forest Heather
- In Progress: Love Wins project, Zick Zack Scarf by Christy Kamm in Noro Silk Garden Sock
- Finished: Hello Yarn Merino/Silk in Waterweed
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre Finn in Horace the Cheese
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre Bond Merino/Silk in Dragonfruit
- In Progress: Spunky Eclectic Falkland in Octarine and Gingko
- Tune in next week for the start of some reviews!
- Don’t forget to head over to the Ravelry group to enter to win the giveaways!