The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 69, New Year and Old Friends
Welcome to episode 69! This week I take the show on the road and visit with Liz (who is home for the holidays!) We show off FO’s and WIPs. We also talk about upcoming knits and goals for the year. Finally I announce the winners of the Gift KAL.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Santa’s Cookie, Tea Time Scottsdale
- Finished: A Tiny Flock of Sweaters for Good by Susan Anderson, scraps of handspun
- In progress: Baa-ble Hat by Donna Smith, The Plucky Knitter in Baroque and Ogre, Knitpicks Palette in Black and White
- In progress: Vanilla socks in handspun
- In progress: Vida Shawl by Mina Philipp, Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Mirth and Mica
- Come join us for the Selfish Craft-a-long over in the Ravelry group! Craft something for yourself and enter to win prizes.