The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 74, Knitting Nightmare Slippers
Welcome to episode 74! This week I have a few FOs, a knitting oops, and some WIPs. Thank you for joining me!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Chocolate Orange tea from Dani of the Little Bobbins Knits podcast
- Mug from Always Azul Pottery
- New Sheep Tea Steeper from Tovolo
- Finished: Breakers by Holli Yeoh, Woolfolk Får
- Finished: Gather Hat by Tin Can Knits, Ella Rae Classic Superwash in Olive
- Finished: Love you Forever by Tanis Lavallee, sock yarn scraps
- Finished: (Caveat – didn’t turn out well, I don’t recommend this pattern) Family of Slippers by by Chris de Longpré, Cascade 220 scraps
- In progress: Simple Garter Stitch Slippers by Hanna Leväniemi, Baerenwolle Baerfoot Sock in Wild Orchid
- In progress: Fiddlehead Mittens by Adrian Bizilla, The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in Blue Lobster and my handspun
- Finished: Hello Yarn, Falkland in Ghastly Silence
- In progress: Hello Yarn, BFL/Silk in Clawed Horrors (for a cabled 4-ply)
- On deck: Skein, Merino in Meadow
- 25,000 Tuques
- Don’t forget the Selfish KAL in the Ravelry group!