The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 77, I like bows.
Welcome to episode 77! This week I talk have some FO’s, some WIPs, and I spend some time on what I’m gearing up for in March!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Antler Mittens by Tin Can Knits, Dream in Color Classy in Spring Tickle and Two Windows Dye Company Laceweight in purple
- Finished: Et Voila by Justyna Lorkowska, Lion Brand Superwash Merino
- Finished: Flower Power by Doni Spiegle, various Sugar & Cream colors
- In progress: Hylda by Bristol Ivy, Wollmeise Merino DK in Moses
- Needle Adjacent: Test knit by Leftsideknits, my handspun and Miss Babs Yowza in Tulipa
- Needle Adjacent: Foolproof Cowl by Louise Zass-Bangham, my handspun
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre, Polwarth/Bamboo in Splendour
- Finished: Maude & Me, New Zealand Polwarth in Falling Slowly
- On deck: Two if by Hand, Superwash Merino, Clueless