The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 83, Second time’s the charm.
Welcome to episode 83! Today I have an FO and yarn review, some knits and spins, a recap of the knitting convention and stash enhancement from last weekend and the winner of the Owl About Yarn giveaway.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Milo by Georgie Nicholson, Kraemer Yarns Belfast in Loch (review here)
- In progress: Frost at Midnight by Kate Davies, Manos del Uraguay Marina in Arboretum (for review)
- In progress: Beach Cove Shawl by Anne Podlesak, my handspun
- Finished: Hello Yarn, Corriedale in But the Tree Glowed
- On deck: Spunky Eclectic, Falkland in Snow Lightning
- I’m delighted to announce that I am co-hosting our next KAL with Anne of the Wooly Wonka Fiber podcast, store, and designs. Come over to either of our groups on Ravelry to check out the details!
- I reported on Knitting in the Heartland and my purchases from: Th’red Head Designs, Treasure Goddess, Show me Yarn, Nerd Girl Yarns, Stone Soup Fibers, and Magpie Wishes.