The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 84, The floating bacchanal.
Welcome to episode 84! Today I have WIPs to show you – I’ve made a lot of progress on only one. Sometimes I guess it’s good to be monogamous?
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- In progress: Frost at Midnight by Kate Davies, Manos del Uraguay Marina in Arboretum (for review)
- In progress: Beach Cove Shawl by Anne Podlesak, my handspun
- Finished: Spunky Eclectic, Falkland in Snow Lightning
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre, International Wool of Mystery
- Please join us for the Shawl KAL that I am co-hosting with with Anne of the Wooly Wonka Fiber podcast, store, and designs. Come over to either of our groups on Ravelry to check out the details!