Welcome to episode 85! Just a little bit of progress on my WIPs today, but the big news is the Ply Away spinning convention I attended this week.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- In progress: Frost at Midnight by Kate Davies, Manos del Uraguay Marina in Arboretum (for review)
- In progress: Beach Cove Shawl by Anne Podlesak, my handspun
- In progress: Vanilla is the New Black by Anneh Fletcher, in Show Me Yarn Bootheel in Aunt Gigi
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre, International Wool of Mystery
- On deck: Huckleberry Knits Targhee in Wishing Well
- Today I showed purchased from: Huckleberry Knits, Greenwood Fiberworks, October House, Tuft Woolens, Topeka Twister, Frabjous Fibers and Yarn Geek
- Please join us for the Shawl KAL that I am co-hosting with with Anne of the Wooly Wonka Fiber podcast, store, and designs. Come over to either of our groups on Ravelry to check out the details!