The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 87, The WIP Report
Welcome to episode 87! One small FO this week, and lots of discussion about the WIPs I want to finish by the end of May.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Mario the Artistic Rabbit by Jenna Krupar, my handspun
- In progress: Frost at Midnight by Kate Davies, Manos del Uraguay Marina in Arboretum (for review)
- In progress: Vanilla is the New Black by Anneh Fletcher, in Show Me Yarn Bootheel in Aunt Gigi
- In progress: Beach Cove Shawl by Anne Podlesak, my handspun
- In progress: Hylda by Bristol Ivy, Wollmeise Merino DK in Moses
- In progress: Cozy memories blanket, Memory Blanket by Georgie Nicholson
- In progress: Hello Yarn Polwarth in Sideways
- On deck: Gherkin’s Bucket Superwash Merino in Jeweled Spruce
- Please join us for the Shawl KAL that I am co-hosting with with Anne of the Wooly Wonka Fiber podcast, store, and designs. Come over to either of our groups on Ravelry to check out the details!
- I’ve been asked about starting a Corner of Knit & Tea Tour de Fleece team. Are you interest in joining? Please come chat about it in the group.
- Don’t forget to enter the 700 subscriber giveaway… watch the podcast for details on how to enter!