The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 88, Sunburned and discombobulated.
Welcome to episode 88! Lots of progress on my knits this week and some spins as well. Also a new giveaway – check out the Ravelry group for details.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Almost Finished: Frost at Midnight by Kate Davies, Manos del Uraguay Marina in Arboretum (for review)
- In progress: Vanilla is the New Black by Anneh Fletcher, in Show Me Yarn Bootheel in Aunt Gigi
- Finished: Hello Yarn Polwarth in Sideways
- Finished: Gherkin’s Bucket Superwash Merino in Jeweled Spruce
- On deck: Three Waters Farm, Polwarth/Silk in Meet me on Spring Street
- Please join us for the Shawl KAL that I am co-hosting with with Anne of the Wooly Wonka Fiber podcast, store, and designs. Come over to either of our groups on Ravelry to check out the details!
- I’ve been asked about starting a Corner of Knit & Tea Tour de Fleece team. Are you interest in joining? Please come chat about it in the group.
- Don’t forget to enter the new giveaway for a skein of Manos de Uraguay Marina yarn in the Arboretum colorway. Details are in the Ravelry group!