Welcome to episode 94. This week I talk about the best laid plans… and what ends up happening to them.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Mini Cobblestone Socks by Mina Philipp, Regia 4 Fadig
- Finished: Shirestones Hat by Mina Philipp (upcoming release), Jill Draper Makes Stuff Hudson in Bottle
- In Progress: Strawberry Semifreddo by Natalie Pelykh, Dalegarn Eco Baby Wool
- On deck: Abernathy Cardigan by Megan Grewal, Phydeaux Yarn Chausette in Orchid
- On deck: Garter Rib Baby Blanket by Orange Flower, Dream in Color Classy in Tart
- Finished: Nunoco batts in Peaseblossom & Mustardseed
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre, Polwarth/Silk in Resistance is Futile
- It’s here, it’s here! Starting on Saturday Tour de France/Tour de Fleece Kick off! I’ve started a Corner of Knit & Tea Tour de Fleece team. Are you spinning along? Do you want a chance to enter for prizes? Please come chat about it in the group.