The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 97, Never enough hours in the day.
Welcome to episode 97. This week I talk about current and future knits, and lots of spinning.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Tea Market, Berryade
- In progress: Garter Rib Baby Blanket by Orange Flower, Dream in Color Classy in Tart
- In progress: Xale Anita by Carmen Gama, Briggs & Little Durasport in Denim (for review)
- In progress: Vanilla socks in Opal Harry Potter in Tonks
- Finished: Southern Cross Fibre, Falkland/Alpaca/Silk in Cavern
- Finished: Woolgatherings sampler, Moorit Shetland
- Finished: Owl About Yarn, Polwarth/Merino d’Arles in Velvet Waistcoat
- In progress: Woolgatherings sampler, Black Shetland
- On deck: Hello Yarn, Polwarth in Millennium Hand & Shrimp
- This is the last week of the Tour de France/Tour de Fleece Kick! I’ve started a Corner of Knit & Tea Tour de Fleece team. Do you want a chance to enter for prizes? Don’t forget to post pictures and chat about it in the group.