The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 102, Rhinebeck Sweater Saga
Welcome to episode 102. Today I have a few knits and spins, and two reviews – a sample box from KPC Yarns and the new pattern booklet from KnitFilament.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Vanilla socks in Opal Harry Potter in Tonks
- In progress: Ardara by Carol Feller, Cascade 220 in Irlande
- In progress: Smooth Operator Socks by Susan B. Anderson, Simply Socks Yarns Poste Yarn Striping in Ghost Town
- Finished: Huckleberry Knits Targhee/Silk in Black Sand Beach
- In progress: Hello Yarn Polwarth in Mom’s Favorite
- On deck: Fat Cat Knits Corriedale in Smoke
Reviews (additional posts to follow this week)
Posted on September 6, 2016, in knitting, podcast, review, spinning and tagged jenniethepotter, knitfilament, knitting, kpcyarns, pumpkin, review, spinning, tea. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.