The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 107, Spinzilla Spinapalooza!
Welcome to episode 107! There’s lots and lots of spinning to talk about and a little dreaming about knitting socks.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- In progress: Don’t Touch those Leaves by Debby Reece, The Cyborg’s Craft Room Assockilate in One of a Kind Colorway
- In progress: Vanilla socks for Roxy in Opal Harry Potter in the Tonks colorway
- In progress: Smooth Operator Socks by Susan B. Anderson, Simply Socks Yarns Poste Yarn Striping in Ghost Town
- On deck: Milkweed Socks by Anne Podlesak, Nerd Girl Yarns Dingo in Met Him on the River
- Finished: Spunky Eclectic Targhee in Peepers
- In progress: Southern Cross Fibre South African Superfine Merino in Wine Tasting + South African Superfine Merino/Silk in Protea for Sowerby by Annika Barranti
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre Bond/Suri/Silk in Get Happy
- Come and find me at Rhinebeck! I have something special for the first 10 people. I hope to meet you there!