Welcome to episode 108! Buckle up because this one’s a long one. Lots of knitting to show you today and a little spinning. Then the second half I talk about Rhinebeck, show my haul, announce a giveaway and the next KAL!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Tea Forte, Sweet Orange Spice – from The Perfect Blend Yarn & Tea
- Finished: Don’t Touch those Leaves by Debby Reece, The Cyborg’s Craft Room Assockilate in One of a Kind Colorway
- Finished: Vanilla socks for Roxy in Opal Harry Potter in the Tonks colorway
- Finished: Smooth Operator Socks by Susan B. Anderson, Simply Socks Yarns Poste Yarn Striping in Ghost Town
- Finished: Simple Garter Stitch Slippers by Hanna Leväniemi, Knit Picks Swish Worsted Brights in Pucker
- In progress: Milkweed Socks by Anne Podlesak, Nerd Girl Yarns Dingo in Met Him on the River
- In progress: Vanilla socks for Roxy in The Cyborg’s Craft Room Assockilate in One of a Kind Colorway
- In progress: Sowerby by Annika Barranti in my handspun
- In progress: Southern Cross Fibre Bond/Suri/Silk in Get Happy
- On deck: JulieSpins BFL/Silk in So Ready for Spring
- I talk about my haul from Rhinebeck including purchases from vendors Spirit Trail Fiberworks, Hedgehog Fibres, Cozy Color Works, Spun Right Round, A Hundred Ravens and Bijou Basin Ranch.
- I brought back a few things for you from Rhinebeck. Be sure to check out the Rhinebeck giveaway thread in the Ravelry group. To enter to win please tell me your favorite thing about fall!
- Get ready. The Gift-a-long is coming back! Knit something for someone else (Christmas gift or otherwise) between November 1st and December 31st and enter it in the FO thread to potentially win prizes. Why not have a chance at prizes for something you’re doing anyway? WIPs count if you do at least some amount of work on them in the time frame specified (sorry just weaving in ends or sewing on buttons doesn’t count!). Check out the Ravelry group for details!