Welcome to episode 110! I have a finished object and yarn review for you today, along with other knits and spins.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- NaKniSweMo 2015: Pure Water
- Finished: Zuzu’s Petals by Carina Spencer, June Cashmere DK in Scarlet
- In progress: Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClure, Yarn Geek Super Geek in Boxcar
- In progress: Lady Marple by Nadia Cretin-Lechenne, Spirit Trail Fiberworks Zalti in Hydrangea Blue
- On deck: Hat for my dad, pattern to be determined, in Cascade Avalon in Denim
- Finished: JulieSpins BFL/Silk in So Ready for Spring
- Finished: Hello Yarn Superwash Merino in Reflections on Snow
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre South African Superfine Merino in Organic Greens
- The Gift-a-long is back! Knit something for someone else (Christmas gift or otherwise) between November 1st and December 31st and enter it in the FO thread to potentially win prizes. Why not have a chance at prizes for something you’re doing anyway? WIPs count if you do at least some amount of work on them in the time frame specified (sorry just weaving in ends or sewing on buttons doesn’t count!). Check out the Ravelry group for details!