The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 112, Happy Thanksgiving!
Welcome to episode 112! This was a pretty crafty week. I finished the gifts I needed to, made good progress on my NaKniSweMo sweater and even finished a spin.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Vanilla hat in Martin’s Lab Bounce in Applejack
- Finished: Antler Mittens by Tin Can Knits, in Knit Picks Swish Brights in Pucker
- Finished: Antler Hat by Tin Can Knits, in Lion Brand Heartland in Olympic
- In progress: Lady Marple by Nadia Cretin-Lechenne, Spirit Trail Fiberworks Zalti in Hydrangea Blue
- In progress: Wheat by Tin Can Knits, Louet Gems Worsted in Peacock
- Finished: Hello Yarn Shetland/Silk in Peak Color
- The Gift-a-long is back! Knit something for someone else (Christmas gift or otherwise) between November 1st and December 31st and enter it in the FO thread to potentially win prizes. Why not have a chance at prizes for something you’re doing anyway? WIPs count if you do at least some amount of work on them in the time frame specified (sorry just weaving in ends or sewing on buttons doesn’t count!). Check out the Ravelry group for details!