The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 113, NaKniSweMo ’16
Welcome to episode 113! I just got back from a wonderful Thanksgiving week with my family. I finished my NaKniSweMo sweater and another WIP. Now I’m turning my attention to those last few holiday gifts and getting my needles clear for 2017.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- The Republic of Tea, Downton Abbey Christmas Tea
- Finished: Lady Marple by Nadia Cretin-Lechenne, Spirit Trail Fiberworks Zalti in Hydrangea Blue
- Finished: Wheat by Tin Can Knits, Louet Gems Worsted in Peacock
- In progress: Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClure, Yarn Geek Super Geek in Boxcar
- In progress: Sowerby by Annika Barranti in my handspun
- On deck: Vanilla hat, Louet Gems Fingering in Peacock and TreasureGoddess Treasure Toes in Walk the Plank
- To be finished: Milkweed Socks by Anne Podlesak, Nerd Girl Yarns Dingo in Met Him on the River
- To be finished: Sock Yarn Blanket
- On deck: Southern Cross Fibre Organic Merino in Short and Stout
- The Gift-a-long is back! Knit something for someone else (Christmas gift or otherwise) between November 1st and December 31st and enter it in the FO thread to potentially win prizes. Why not have a chance at prizes for something you’re doing anyway? WIPs count if you do at least some amount of work on them in the time frame specified (sorry just weaving in ends or sewing on buttons doesn’t count!). Check out the Ravelry group for details!