The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 115, Looking Ahead
Welcome to episode 115! Today I talk about my end of the year WIPs and some plans I have for 2017.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- The Republic of Tea, Downton Abbey Christmas Tea
- In progress: Sowerby by Annika Barranti in my handspun
- In progress: Milkweed Socks by Anne Podlesak, Nerd Girl Yarns Dingo in Met Him on the River
- In progress: Cozy memories blanket, Memory Blanket by Georgie Nicholson
- Finished: Spun Right Round Merino in Color Play #84
- On Deck: Southern Cross Fibre Rambouillet/Silk in Flanders Fields
- The Gift-a-long is back! Knit something for someone else (Christmas gift or otherwise) between November 1st and December 31st and enter it in the FO thread to potentially win prizes. Why not have a chance at prizes for something you’re doing anyway? WIPs count if you do at least some amount of work on them in the time frame specified (sorry just weaving in ends or sewing on buttons doesn’t count!). Check out the Ravelry group for details!
- I’m getting ready for 2017. Some of my goals include: