The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 118, Happy New Year!
Welcome to episode 118! Today I share an update to my newest pattern, Snug as a Mug, to accommodate an additional tumbler. I also show off my Christmas Eve cast-on socks and work on my Sowerby shawl. I hope you had a peaceful, happy and healthy new year.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Teapigs, Apple & Cinnamon
- I have updated my Snug as a Mug pattern to include instructions for an additional tumbler – the Make it Your Own (MIYO) 16oz tumblers from Amazon.
- In progress: Vanilla Socks in Gynx Yarns Sport in Gingerbread House
- In progress: Sowerby by Annika Barranti in my handspun
- January 1 marks the start of the Selfish Craft-a-long. After two months of crafting gifts it’s time to craft something that brings you joy! Details are in the Ravelry group.