The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 121, Let’s have a chat.
Welcome to episode 121! It’s been a busy week so I’ve got a few FO’s and lots of works in progress to show you, plus my current and future spin. Finally, I show some prizes for the Selfish Craft-along in the group.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Republic of Tea, Downton Abbey English Rose Tea
- Finished: Classic Cuffed Hat by Purl Soho, Madelinetosh Tosh DK in Edison Bulb
- Finished: Pussyhat Project by Kat Coyle, my handspun
- In progress: Faro Pullover by Amy Christoffers, Green Mountain Spinnery Weekend Wool in Teal
- In progress: Valentine’s day socks for Roxy using Smooth Operator Socks by Susan B. Anderson, Knitterly Things Vesper in Sweet Heart
- In progress: Pip Socks by Annika Barranti, Knitterly Things Vesper in Sweet Heart
- In progress: Southern Cross Fibre Organic Merino in Beyond the Yellow Brick Road
- On deck: Tempted Alpaca/Merino/Silk in Sex N Candy.
- This week I was honored to help my friend Kiki Hall launch her Fierce Feminist hat pattern on Ravelry. Please go check it out!
- January 1 marks the start of the Selfish Craft-a-long. After two months of crafting gifts it’s time to craft something that brings you joy! Details are in the Ravelry group.