The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 135, Ply Away!
Welcome to episode 135! Today I have a few FO’s and a WIP. But more exciting, I talk about Ply Away and share some new stash that followed me home!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Mighty Leaf, Pear Caramel
- Finished: My dragon design, Cascade 220 Superwash in Turtle
- In Progress: Vanilla Socks in Opel Verbundenheit
- Finished: Combo spin – Southern Cross Fibre South African Superfine Merino in Space and Hello Yarn Rambouillet in Breathless Air.
- On deck: Hello Purl SW Merino/Bamboo/Nylon (60/30/10) in Hawaiian Punch
- I shared my experiences from Ply Away 2 and my purchases from vendors: Hello Purl, Yarn Geek Fibers, Essential Fiber, CJ Koho, and Ross Farm Fibers.
- I will be hosting a Sock KAL (knit or crochet) from May 1 to June 30. Come visit the group thread for details.