The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 139, Summertime
Welcome to episode 139! Today I have almost all FO’s and some ideas for new projects. I’m also excited that summer activities are here: Camp Loopy and Tour de Fleece!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Adagio Teas, Grapefruit Oolong
- Finished: Buccaneer by Justyna Lorkowska, O-Wool O-Wash in Barn Owl and a gradient on Iachos from A Hundred Ravens.
- Finished: Union Square Socks by Mina Philipp, Another Crafty Girl Strong Sock in Ponkie Brewster
- Finished: Classic Cuffed Hat by Purl Soho, Mrs. Crosby Steamer Trunk in A Sweet Race
- On deck: Camp Loopy Project #1, Appia by Hilary Smith Callis, Knerd Fingering in Fired Up!
- On deck: Mercury Socks by Kim Drotar, On the Round Everyday Fingering in After the Storm
- I am currently hosting a Sock KAL (knit or crochet) from May 1 to June 30. Come visit the group thread for details.
- I am once again hosting Team CKT for Tour de Fleece 2017. Come spin with us from July 2 – July 23 in celebration of the Tour de France. More details in the group thread.