Welcome to episode 140! Today I have mostly WIPs – Camp Loopy, my next pair of socks and my ripple scrappy afghan. Also some spinning and a quick discussion of the events going on in the Ravelry group.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Mint Green
- Finished: Shirestones Hat by Mina Philipp, Cascade 220 Superwash in Turtle
- In progress: Camp Loopy Project #1, Appia by Hilary Smith Callis, Knerd Fingering in Fired Up!
- In progress: Vanilla socks, On the Round Everyday Fingering in After the Storm
- In progress: Neat Ripple by Lucy of Attic 24, scrap sock yarns
- I am currently hosting a Sock KAL (knit or crochet) from May 1 to June 30. Come visit the group thread for details.
- I am once again hosting Team CKT for Tour de Fleece 2017. Come spin with us from July 2 – July 23 in celebration of the Tour de France. More details in the group thread.