The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 142, Prepping for TDF.
Welcome to episode 142! Today I have way too many WIPs and I also show you all the spins I have planned (I hope!) for TDF. Also this is the last week to enter the Sock-a-long so finish your socks and get them entered. There’s still time to joint TeamCKT for TDF – come join us!
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Shirestones Hat by Mina Philipp, Kraemer Perfection in Puddle
- In progress: Mercury Socks by Kim Drotar, hand-dyed yarn from a swap partner
- In progress: Vanilla socks, On the Round Everyday Fingering in After the Storm
- In progress: Hitofude Cardigan by Hiroko Fukatsu, Wollmeise Lacegarn in Petit Poison No. 5
- On deck: Camp Loopy Project #2: Playful Stripes by Alana Dakos, Cascade 220 Superwash Sport in Alaskan Sky and The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in The Very Quiet Cricket
- In progress: Falkland in Bomb Pop, dyed by me
- On deck: 2+ lbs of fiber for TDF!
- This is the last week of the Sock-a-long! Be sure you get your photos in the FO thread and I’ll be doing the prize draw next weekend. Come visit the group thread for details.
- I am once again hosting Team CKT for Tour de Fleece 2017. Come spin with us from July 2 – July 23 in celebration of the Tour de France. More details in the group thread.