The Corner of Knit & Tea: Episode 143, And then there were prizes.
Welcome to episode 143! Today’s a fun one because I announce prize winners for the Sock-a-long and get started on Tour de Fleece! Some socks and other wips to show, and lots of prizes.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Mercury Socks by Kim Drotar, hand-dyed yarn from a swap partner
- In progress: Vanilla socks, On the Round Everyday Fingering in After the Storm
- In progress: Vanilla Socks, Knit Picks Felici in Fanciful
- In progress: Camp Loopy Project #2: Playful Stripes by Alana Dakos, Cascade 220 Superwash Sport in Alaskan Sky and The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in The Very Quiet Cricket
- Finished: Falkland in Bomb Pop, dyed by me
- In progress: Hello Yarn BFL in New Summer
- The Sock-a-long has finished! I announced prize winners on this episode and posted them in the FO thread in the group.
- I am once again hosting Team CKT for Tour de Fleece 2017. Come spin with us from July 1 – July 23 in celebration of the Tour de France. More details in the group thread.
Posted on July 4, 2017, in knitting, podcast, spinning and tagged camploopy2017, chai, knitting, podcast, socks, spinning, tea, Tour de Fleece, Tour de France. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.