Episode 146: Almost too hot to knit.
Welcome to episode 146! It has been sweltering here this week but I’ve actually managed to get a little knitting done due to a long drive this weekend. Some knits and spins, and some talk about what’s next on the needles and wheel, and in KAL news.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Vanilla Socks, Knit Picks Felici in Fanciful
- Finished: Hat for Miles, Wollmeise DK in Moses and Dream In Color Classy in Rio Verde
- In progress: Camp Loopy Project #2: Playful Stripes by Alana Dakos, Cascade 220 Superwash Sport in Alaskan Sky and The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in The Very Quiet Cricket
- In Progress: Sea Beanie by Elena Nodel, Shepherd’s Lamb Rambouillet in Indigo
- Finished: Hello Yarn Falkland in Like Berries on a Bush