Episode 147: Just a quick chat.
Welcome to episode 147! A little cooler here this week and lots of little details and knits happening. This one’s a quick one as I have a house full of family, but I wanted to chat.
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Finished: Camp Loopy Project #2: Playful Stripes by Alana Dakos, Cascade 220 Superwash Sport in Alaskan Sky and The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in The Very Quiet Cricket
- Finished: Sea Beanie by Elena Nodel, Shepherd’s Lamb Rambouillet in Indigo
- In progress: Vanilla socks, On the Round Everyday Fingering in After the Storm
- On deck: Bentley Cardigan by Marie Green, Gherkin’s Bucket Long Stride Sock in Royale
- Finished: Fat Cat Knits Corriedale Cross in Smoke
- On Deck: Maude & Me, New Zealand Polwarth in Love Will Tear Us Apart