Welcome to episode 148! This weekend has been in the 60s and rainy and I’m thinking about SWEATER WEATHER! I’ve got lots of WIPs and a spin to show off. And I’m dreaming of fall sweaters….
Please come and join the Ravelry group.
- Adagio, Glow Cloud by Cara McGee
- Finished: Vanilla socks, On the Round Everyday Fingering in After the Storm
- In Progress: Bentley Cardigan by Marie Green, Gherkin’s Bucket Long Stride Sock in Royale
- In Progress: Hitofude Cardigan by Hiroko Fukatsu, Wollmeise Lacegarn in Petit Poison No. 5
- In Progress: Vanilla socks, West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4-ply in Peacock
- On deck: Review yarn, Manos Del Uruguay Alegria Grande in Tannat
- Finished: Maude & Me, New Zealand Polwarth in Love Will Tear Us Apart
- On deck: Wooly Wonka Fiber Mixed Merino in Wine Country